Inspirational quotes

In three words I can summarise everything I have learnt about life: It goes on. - Robert Frost, Poet.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Saying goodbye to old friends

One of the things, that I find is one of the most challenging obstacles in a man's life is when he has to say goodbye forever to a friend. Now this can be death but it also can be a severe detachment from a person such as a school friend or work friend or simply put, a colleague.

One of the things that I really like to look back upon are the friendships that I shared with so many people. Some of them, were very close to me in the hardest thing is to realize is that you spent so much time and effort to make them your friends, to make them close to but in truth at one point you just leave them.

And, the strange fact is that we keep moving forward. We continue to make friendships and continue to break bonds. We as humans, have so much in common and me go through life having our own intentions, our own dreams. Me, having traveled many countries never had stable friends.as I jump from one country to another, it always seemed like the same ordeal of making and breaking friendships. I wonder if this has happened to any if you…

I studied all alone for my a levels in one of the things that I've learned from desolation is how valueless achievement is, or joy is when it isn't shared. It just hurts me when you just move on to bigger places and forget the people that were important to you, in fact very important to you once.

Perhaps, it's just me. But have you ever wondered, or took time to just look over those distant memories and photos of your child. It brings me to tears that how two people so close to each other could grow to become so distant.

We each read or separate lives, and go on in our separate ways but the memories of past friendships and experiences always remain engraved or etched in our past and in our thoughts.

So, just take some time to look back at all the things that you've done and all the people that you made in your life and all the things that you've learned from. Does it not make you wonder, why he came so distant from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment